* = Featured Race
See detailed history on Ariel Jurmann
Scoring is as follows:
- Position Points: 1st=10 points, 2nd=7, 3rd=5, 4th=4, 5th=3, 6th=2, 7th=1
- Bonus Points: 1 point for each in-class car that starts a race that a driver beats (maximum of 10 points per race).
- Note: Cars with multiple drivers in an enduro will split the position and bonus points
- Event Participation Points: 5 points if a driver starts a race at an event. (maximum of 25 points per season). These points are not shown on this section but are shown in the section that lists all drivers.
- Note: Only 3 races at each event count for points. Any additional races are fun races and no points will be scored for fun races.